Events of the past few weeks, since the last US election, have lead many to speculate about possible changes in the Trump Administration’s policy in the Middle East. The security dynamics may get complicated, making it more difficult for President Elect Joe Biden to pick up the pieces.
- Abdulaziz Sager, Founder & Chairman, Gulf Research Center, KSA.
- Kim Dozier, A TIME Magazine contributor and CNN Global Affairs Analyst, USA
- David Pollock, Bernstein Fellow, The Washington Institute, USA.
- Adnan Tabatabai, CEO of the Center for Applied Research in Partnership with the Orient, Germany.
- Dlawer Ala’Aldeen, President, Middle East Research Institute, Kurdistan, Iraq (Chair)
Date: Tuesday, 8th December 2020
Time: 17:00 – 18:30 Erbil Time